Bernette Sewing Machines
Bernette Chicago 7
The combo sewing and embroidery machine
- Needle Thread Monitoring and Bobbin Thread Checking
- The needle thread monitor automatically stops the embroidery process if the needle thread breaks or the spool is empty. The bobbin is also checked before each embroidery operation. This guarantees reliable embroidery.
- Embroidery Module
- By removing the slide-on table, the embroidery module, which has a maximum embroidery area of 110 x 170 mm, can be attached quickly and easily.
- 100 Stunning Embroidery Designs
- Use the 100 exclusive pre-programmed embroidery designs and enjoy the fine, precise embroidery quality of the bernette Chicago 7.
- Semi-Automatic Threader
- Quick and easy threading. With one movement, the thread magically goes through the eye of the needle.
- 7 mm Stich Width
- Especially practical for decorative sewing. Create beautiful trimmings and appliqué designs with little effort.
The bernette Chicago 7 is the first bernette combo machine that can sew and embroider. It fulfills every creative aspiration and features robust construction and appealing design.
Bernette Chicago 5
Fullfilling your every creative desire
- Feed-Dog Drop, an Improved Hook System with Drop-In Bobbin System, Infinitely Adjustable Stitch Width and Speed Control, and a LCD Display.
The bernette Chicago 5 will wow you with its appealing youthful design. This robust sewing machine boasts a wealth of decorative stitches and many practical features to make your sewing easier and even more enjoyable.
Bernette 340 Deco
Versatile and Intuitive
- 100 Great Built-In Embroidery Designs
- With the bernette 340 Deco you can get started embroidering right after you’ve unpacked your machine, even if you don’t yet have a collection of designs on USB sticks or embroidery cards. Built into the memory of the bernette 340 Deco are 100 embroidery designs which you can also easily rotate, mirror, combine, and rescale on the touchscreen. From the first stitch on, you have access to a library allowing you to create a host of great embroidery projects – an outstanding foundation for your own personal design collection. And of course you can also alter the colors of the designs, customizing them according to your personal taste and your project. In this way, the bernette 340 Deco helps your creativity soar with its wide variety of functions and features.
- Simple Positioning with Drag and Drop
- The bernette 340 Deco features a convenient Drag & Drop function to help you position your embroidery design exactly where you want it. Simply touch the design on the screen and drag it to the desired spot – done! It’s simplicity itself to move your selected design to fit inside the embroidery area and stitch it out in first-class quality with your bernette 340 Deco, without having to fuss with settings beforehand. Thanks to this ease of handling, embroidering with the bernette 340 Deco is a real creative pleasure – the ideal combination of precision and intuitive operation.
- Freearm for Sleeves, Pants, and Cuffs
- Stylishly embroidered sleeve or pant leg finishes are a genuine eyecatcher. With the bernette 340 Deco, it’s a cinch to attractively embellish sleeves, pant legs and other tubular textiles. The 340 Deco has a free arm over which your project can be pulled for precise guiding, making it child’s play for you to embroider the designs of your choosing in a single operation. This means that the bernette 340 Deco is an excellent creative tool for a host of embroidery projects – one that will help your creative ideas soar.
- Large Embroidery Area
- The bernette 340 Deco boasts a large embroidery area that enables you to embroider designs measuring up to 200 × 140mm (7.9” x 5.5”): plenty of scope – and room – for creative designs and motif combinations. You’ll be able to embroider large designs in a single run, without having to stop.This not only saves you time, but ensures maximum precision. Thanks to the unbeatable versatility of the bernette 340 Deco, it’s easy to embroider even complex, elaborate designs.
- Customize Embroidery Designs Easily
- The bernette 340 Deco offers the ideal tools for perfectly customizing your selected designs. All of the embroidery designs can be resized, rotated in 1° steps with the micro-rotation function, and mirrored on the bernette 340 Deco’s touchscreen. Even numbers and letters can be mirrored by the 340 Deco in no time flat. Whip up a host of delightful effects and customize your chosen designs to suit your embroidery project. Thanks to touchscreen operation, you can quickly alter and accurately position each design – guaranteeing precision embroidery and a smooth, uninterrupted workflow. Creative embroidery at its most ergonomic!
The bernette 340 Deco shines with its versatility. Alter, combine and save embroidery designs, then stitch them out precisely with this young, creative machine.
Bernette London 7
Modern technology wrapped in a young design
- Built-In Needle Threader
- The bernette London 7’s built-in needle threader lets you thread the machine’s needle quickly and easily. Cumbersome needle threading is now a thing of the past – the threader simply grips the thread and pulls it through the eye of the needle all by itself. The bernette London 7 is ready to go in a flash, letting you get started with your creative sewing projects instantly.
- Two Level Presser Foot Lift
- One of the attractive features of the bernette London 7 is its two-level presser foot lift, which ensures plenty of space under the presser foot. This is particularly important when sewing thick fabrics, or several layers of fabric, as the presser foot lift offers you considerably more room to position the fabric comfortably under the presser foot. Because of this and the adjustable presser foot pressure, your bernette London 7 lets you feed and sew a wide range of materials to perfection, regardless of how thin or heavy the fabric is – providing more freedom and space for your creativity.
- Flip-Top Lid and Dust Cover
- The bernette London 7’s clever flip-top lid protects the bobbin winder, spool holder, and thread-tension dial from dust and ensures their perfect operation at all times. On the inside of the lid you’ll also find a clear chart displaying all of the bernette London 7’s stitches, letting you select the right stitch for your sewing project in no time flat. Flip the lid down for transporting and stowing your bernette London 7, an advantage since it protects the bobbin winder, control dials and spool holder from accidental bumps and knocks, and ensures it doesn’t catch on anything.
- Recessed Handwheel
- The bernette London 7’s handwheel for manual operation of the needle up/down postion and manual fabric feed is recessed so that it’s flush with the surface of the housing. Nothing protrudes or is in the way, yet the handwheel of the bernette London 7 is easy and comfortable to use. This not only preserves the stylish blo:c design of your bernette London 7, but also ensures practical space-saving storage. What’s more, it ensures that the handwheel is better protected from damage, for example when traveling.
- Easy Stich Selection Via Stitch Selector Wheel
- The bernette London 7 provides you with a generous total of 60 different stitches that open up a huge range of creative possibilities for sewers. All stitch patterns can be quickly and easily selected via the stitch selector wheel. Choose the appropriate stitch pattern from the inside of the flip-top lid, set it on the selector wheel, and you’re good to go. A red digital display on the white front of the bernette London 7 shows you the stitch you’ve just chosen. Stitch selection is user-friendly and hassle-free – ideal for turning your creative ideas into reality.
The bernette London 7 offers state-of-the-art computer technology for your sewing ideas: a computerized sewing machine with a host of clever extras for high-precision creative sewing. The bernette London 7 features a host of extras that make sewing even more ergonomic and enjoyable: a bright LED sewing light, a sliding speed control, stitch length and stitch width buttons, the simple snap-on system for changing presser feet, and much more. In addition, six different presser feet which are perfect for accomplishing a host of sewing projects are included with this machine. You’ll be amazed at both the versatility and ease of use of the bernette London 7!
Bernette London 5
Solid, versatile and precise
- Two-Level Presser Foot Lift
- If you’ve ever tried to sew several layers of denim or heavy linen, you know that space under the presser foot is limited. Not so with the bernette London 5, since its two-level presser foot lift allows you to raise the presser foot extra high to easily accommodate heavy materials and thick layers of fabric underneath. This means that the bernette London 5 lets you tackle creative sewing projects that other entry-level machines simply can’t handle.
- Flip-Top Lid and Dust Cover
- The bernette London 5 features a practical flip-top lid that protects the spool holder, thread tension dial, and bobbin winder from dust. This not only ensures that the bobbin winder, control dials and spool holder function flawlessly at all times, but also protects delicate parts from knocks and damage. What’s more, this smart solution is also stylish looking, preserving the attractive closed blo:c design of the bernette London 5, and enables the machine to be stored in a space-saving manner. On the inside of the lid you’ll find a chart with all of your bernette London 5’s stitches – giving you all necessary information and controls at a glance.
- Recessed Handwheel
- The bernette London 5’s handwheel for manual operation of the needle up/down postion and manual fabric feed is recessed so that it’s flush with the surface of the housing – easy to operate, but never in the way. Because the handwheel is mounted flush with the housing, the bernette London 5’s attractive design is preserved, and the handwheel is protected from damage. This detail is also an advantage when putting the bernette London 5 away after sewing, since it means the machine can be stored in a space-saving manner - a small but very handy difference!
- Easy Stich Selection Via the Pattern Selection Dial
- With the bernette London 5, stitch selection could hardly be easier: simply turn the pattern selector dial to find the right stitch in next to no time. The number of the chosen stitch appears in a red digital display on the front of the bernette London 5, letting you see at a glance which stitch is set. A very helpful detail, since the bernette London 5 offers a wide range of stitches. A full 28 different stitch patterns are available to help you turn your sewing ideas into reality: two quilting stitches, ten stretch stitches, nine different practical stitches, six decorative stitches – even an automatic buttonhole. Moreover, the feed dog drop feature means that even free-motion sewing is hassle-free.
- Built-In Needle Threader
- The bernette London 5’s built-in needle threader ensures that the thread is inserted through the eye of the needle in next to no time. This saves time and effort with preparation, so you can start tackling the creative side of things that much sooner. No leafing through the manual to master a fussy threading process – your bernette London 5’s built-in needle threader does most of the job for you. Sewing ease starts from the very first stitch, thanks to the bernette London 5’s clever features.
The mechanical bernette London 5 offers plenty of scope for your creative sewing ideas, and ensures upscale features and high precision even at entry level.
Bernette London 3
Easy handling – great features
- Built-In Threader
- The bernette London 3 makes threading your machine simple. The built-in threader of the bernette London 3 places the thread in exactly the right position. Simply operate the threader, and the thread is inserted through the eye of the needle. What’s more, an automatic bobbin winder ensures that your bernette London 3 is ready for action in the blink of an eye. With less time spent on preparing your machine for sewing, you can start tackling the creative side of things sooner – so the fun starts with the threading. The bernette London 3 is proof that handy features needn’t be an unaffordable luxury in entry- level sewing machines!
- Two-Level Presser Foot Lift
- When thicker materials or several layers of fabric are to be sewn, space quickly becomes tight under the presser foot. Not so with the bernette London 3. Its two-level presser foot lift lets you raise the presser foot extra high, allowing several layers of denim or other heavy fabrics to be comfortably placed underneath. This means that the bernette London 3 lets you accomodate the space under the presser foot to whatever your needs happen to be.
- Flip-Top Lid and Dust Cover
- The bobbin winder, thread tension dial, as well as the spool holder of the bernette London 3 are housed under a practical flip-top lid that protects them from dust. Not only does this preserve the stylish appearance of the machine – it also ensures that the bobbin winder, thread tension dial and spool holder remain in perfect condition. Thread tension adjustment via a dial and bobbin winding are a cinch. What’s more, the stitch chart on the inside of the lid lets you see all of the bernette London 3’s stitches at a glance. You have quick, easy access to all important features and information at all times.
- Recessed Handwheel
- Allowing you to set the needle up/down position manually, the bernette London 3’s recessed handwheel lies flush with its housing – so it’s easy to operate, but never in the way. This not only preserves the attractive closed blo:c design of your bernette London 3, but also effectively protects the handwheel from damage, and ensures that the machine can be stowed away in a space-saving manner. A small but effective detail that shows just how cleverly thought out the bernette London 3’s design is, with the aim of making sewing even more convenient and hassle-free.
- Easy Pattern Selection Via Stitch Selection Dial
- Finding the right stitch in an instant is no problem with the bernette London 3. A buttonhole stitch, two decorative stitches, a quilting stitch, a full seven stretch stitches and ten different practical stitches can be quickly and easily accessed via the pattern selector dial. Double needles can also be used with the bernette London 3. Together with the four presser feet that come as standard with this machine, there’s quite a lot you can do with these stitches! Simply select the stitch you want on the dial and sew away. The number of the selected stitch will appear on the digital display on the front of the bernette London 3.
The mechanical bernette London 3 offers all you need for the perfect introduction to your creative hobby: easy to operate, great features – precise and versatile.
Cool retro look reminiscent of early sewing machines
- 8 Stitches
- Six utility stitches cover a variety of sewing techniques, and stitching four step standard buttonholes is easy as 1-2-3-4. There's also a decorative scallop stitch for embellishing your garment and craft projects.
- Needle Thread Cutter
- Easy cutting of upper and lower threads when removing the sewing project from the machine.
- Snap On Presser Feet
- Presser foot soles to suit any task. The most frequently used presser foot soles are supplied as standard. Additional soles are available from a wide range of accessories.
- Automatic Bobbin Winder
- For even winding of your bobbins. The winding stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
The bernette Seville is a great machine at an affordable price. With variable stitch width and an assortment of practical and decorative stitches, the bernette 46 helps you turn your sewing dreams into stitched projects!