Six Great Ideas and Fabrics for a Quilted Christmas!
1. Oh Christmas Tree! – a beautiful pattern that utilizes paper piecing methods. Choose traditional fabrics or modernize this with some bright pink and turquoise!
2. Christmas at Home Stocking Kit
There’s nothing better than pulling out the handmade Christmas Stockings each year. These will be an heirloom creation cherished for years to come.
3. Merry Merry Snowmen
I just love this whimsical quilt! It looks fabulous in red, white and grey but I’m also picturing it in white and turquoise with pops of bright pink! Or maybe lime green and peppermint red! The possibilities are endless!
4. Henry Glass’s Holiday Magic by Jan Shade Beach Panel
I can imagine fussy cutting out each of these panels, adding a border or two and having some lovely holiday throw pillows in no time!
5. Red Rooster Christmas Whimsy Border Fabric
Grab your 60-degree triangle ruler and make some great table mats and runners with this fabulous border print!
6. Countdown Thangles Handcrafted Tree Skirt
Many women in my quilt guild make tree skirts for wedding gifts! This is something that tends to be forgotten is needed! I think this is a great idea – something that will show your skills but not take as much time and dedication as a quilt might.
Stop in at Mill House Quilts and stock up on Christmas Fabrics and projects! They have a wonderful selection and you need to get started. Christmas will be here before you know it!